Why buy Visitors to Canada travel insurance?
When visiting Canada, your country of origin's health care plans might not be available to you and getting treatment can cost thousands of dollars.
Travel insurance can ease the financial burden on you and your family if you need emergency medical treatment while in Canada, by offering the following and more:
- $10,000 to $300,000 in emergency hospital and medical care
- Coverage for out-of-pocket expenses, including accommodations and meals, childcare costs, essential telephone calls and taxi fares
- Coverage for trips outside of Canada when the majority of your stay is in Canada
- An option to visit your country of origin and resume your coverage when you return to Canada without having to reapply for a new policy
- Optional medical underwriting
If you are a visitor to Canada, we highly recommend that you purchase Visitors to Canada travel insurance before your leave your country of residence. You must meet certain eligibility criteria in order to qualify. Call 416-593-0593 for your quote today.
Travel insurance does not cover everything. Please refer to the policy document for full terms and conditions. Travel insurance is underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assistance is the registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd.