Terms & Conditions of Online Booking:
- Tour fee does not include meals, optional admissions, ferry fee, gratuities, and other personal expenses.
- Reservation will be cancelled if the balance is not received by due date, and deposit will not be reimbursed.
- Safeway Travel Service reserves the rights to change tour fee without notice. No increase in tour fee after customer made full payment. After customer made initial deposit, if the total price of the tour fee is increased and the cumulative increase is more than 7 percent, the customer has the right to cancel the booking and deposit will reimburse, except any increase resulting from an increase in retail sales tax or federal goods and services tax.
- Safeway Travel Service may cancel tours subject to insufficient bookings; tour fee will be refunded in full.
- Safeway Travel Service reserves the right to make adjustments on itinerary and to substitute attractions when necessary.
- Safeway Travel Service reserves the right to change and / or substitute hotel accommodations before or after the tour have started when necessary.
- Hotel rooms may equipped with two double beds for triple or quad occupancy, and one bed or two twin beds for single or double occupancy.
- Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
- It is strongly recommended to purchase travel and related insurance (e.g trip cancellation, and / or emergency medical & hospital)
- It is the personal responsibility of all travellers to ensure the validity of passport, a minimum of 6 months validity are required to travel, and / or visa requirements before leaving Canada to the destined country. The correct documentation is required for entering destined country, and returning Canada. Safeway Travel Service cannot be held responsible. It is personal responsibility of all travellers participate United States’ Visa Waiver program to apply an ESTA through web site before trip begins.
- Entry denials may occur when entering to the destined country even travelers have proper travel documents and Safeway Travel Service cannot be held responsible, even the following documents are presented:
- Foreign visitors: valid passport, valid visa, and return ticket to home country;
- Canadian permanent residents: valid passport, valid visa, and valid P.R. card;
- Canadian citizens: valid passport.
Payments, changes, and Cancellations – Bus Tours:
- A $50 non-refundable deposit per passenger is required at time of booking for bus tour, and balance is due by 10 days before departure.
- 7 working days or more before departure: if passenger wishes to change in departure date, tour, or hotel category, $ 25 per passenger will apply; if passenger wishes to cancel the booking, $ 50 per passenger will apply.
- 4 – 6 working days before departure: if passenger wishes to change in departure date, tour, or hotel category, $ 50 per passenger will apply; if passenger wishes to cancel the booking, $ 100 per passenger will apply.
- 1 – 3 working days before departure, no cancellation or changes are allowed, and tour fee will not be refunded.
Payments, changes, and Cancellations – online booking (Bus Tours):
- Full payment is required at the time of Online reservation. Upon completion of the booking, confirmation will be sent to the specified e-mail address immediately. If you encounter payment problems, please consult our customer service agents.
- All changes on a confirmed tour booking should be made in person. Safeway Tours will follow the online booking Policy to handle your needs.
- A cancelation on a confirmed booking requested more than 14 prior to tour departure may subject to 50% penalty on the total amount of tour fees. $ 25 per passenger will apply if passenger wishes to cancel the booking or change in departure date, tour, or hotel category.
- Less than 14 days prior to departure, no cancellation or changes are allowed, and tour fee will not be refunded.